Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I picked up at a local Sam's club last weekend. It is so good!
- 1 (6 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Cut imitation crab legs in half inch pieces at an angle and place in a bowl. Add all other ingredients except for salad dressing, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the salad together to combine and add dressing and dill. Stir again to combine.
- Last season the salad with salt and pepper to taste and stir once to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes up to 20 minutes and serve.
What a brilliant idea. I used Marie's blue cheese enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.
I love this. . .I too had it at Sams and then made it for a dinner party yesterday and it was a huge hit! I actually served the crab salad on endive leaves as an appetizer; four bunches of endive leaves used about half of the salad.