- 1 (6 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut imitation crab legs in half inch pieces at an angle and place in a bowl. Add all other ingredients except for salad dressing, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the salad together to combine and add dressing and dill. Stir again to combine.
- Last season the salad with salt and pepper to taste and stir once to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes up to 20 minutes and serve.