Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this stuff! Can't remember where the original recipe came from, but it's Weight Watchers friendly (1pt per 1/3 cup), and it's great on a sandwich, on top of a green salad or in a quesadilla. Or on a cracker. Or right off the spoon!
- 8 ounces surimi (krab) or 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped (krab)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 small red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles or 2 tablespoons minced jalapenos
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Stir everything together in a small bowl and serve.
- 1 serving = 3 Tbsp = 1 pt.
- NOTE: I often use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic. And you can leave out the olives, but don't skip adding the dill pickle OR the pickled jalapeno (whichever you prefer), because it really makes the salad.