Recipe by BigFatMomma
This is something I throw together for a hearty lunch. Yummy, with an Asian flair, and quick. I know, I'm not a bachelor, but I eat like one sometimes.
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 2 1⁄4 ounces rice noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a nonstick wok or skillet, (or spray with cooking spray) over med-high heat.
- Saute crabmeat and onion flakes until soft and slightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add pepper and soy sauce, toss to coat.
- Toss in cooked rice noodles, stirring to heat.
- Remove to bowl.
- Pour egg into pan, cook until set, stirring often to prevent sticking, and to break up the egg.
- Put cooked egg in bowl with the rest of the chow, and mix together.
- Enjoy, and feel free to add things like sesame seeds, scallions, garlic, etc.