Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't need a surfboard for this.
Make and share this Surfing Naked in the Sunset recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 3⁄4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3 -5 drops grenadine
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- Garnish with speared fruit slices or an"umbrella" if desired.
Perfect when it's hot outside. But for me, anytime loll So good :)
Okay, this is yet another reveiw that I am doing for a friend. First off, she said that it needed to be a 10 star rating. Second of all, she said that 1 was not enough. And third, the second drink was better, lol.