1/2 Photos of Surfin' Spinach and Artichoke Pita Pizza
Do you like pineapple on your pizza? How about creamy spinach and artichoke dip? This recipe includes both, and the best part is, it comes together so easily. It's perfect for dinner after a busy day at work, or after a busy day hittin' the waves at the beach. If you can't wait until dinner time, it's quick enough that you could even enjoy it for lunch or as an afternoon snack. Although it is listed for a single pita pizza, it can easily be adjusted/multiplied so everyone in your family can have their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 tablespoon frozen spinach, defrosted and and squeezed to get out all of the water
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pita bread
- 1 ounce Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon canned pineapple chunk, drained and sliced into quarters
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, mix the artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 tablespoon mozarella cheese, parmesan, and mayonnaise and set aside.
- 2Spread the Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge on the pita.
- 3Next, spread on the artichoke/spinach mixture.
- 4Sprinkle on the pineapple pieces and the reserved 1 tablespoon of mozarella.
- 5Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. (Note: if using grated parmesan instead of shredded you should use garlic powder to keep it from getting too salty).
- 6Broil on second shelf in oven for 4 to 5 minutes or cook at 400 for about 7 minutes until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surfin' Spinach and Artichoke Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 918.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: