1/1 Photo of Surf & Turf Spinach Roll Ups
This is a different take on the usual spinach roll up appetizer. Very tasty. NOTE: Should your yogurt be loose or runny, drain for a couple of hours in a coffee filter set in a strainer to get rid of some of the excess moisture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and spices.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Stir in spinach until well blended.
- 4Add dried beef and crab meat.
- 5Divide evenly and spread over the 12 tortillas.
- 6Roll each tortilla up jelly-roll style.
- 7Wrap tighly with plastic wrap.
- 8Refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
- 9To serve, slice each tortilla into 6 slices and arrange on a platter.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surf & Turf Spinach Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon & herb seasoning