Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
With pineapple slices sauteed in butter, green pepper and pickled onions.
- 1⁄2 small green pepper
- 8 -10 pickled cocktail onions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince green pepper and onions, combine. Mix meat with salt and ice water; shape into four patties and broil, fry or grill.
- While meat cooks, saute pineapple slices in butter over low heat for five minutes.
- Split and toast buns, spread with soft butter and mustard.
- Sprinkle each bottom bun with green pepper and onion.
- Add cooked burger and pineapple slices; cover with top bun.