Recipe by KeyWee
This dish will impress your guests and is so easy! Can also be done on the grill - just reserve the broth mixture to pour over steaks after grilling.
- 1 tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 12 whole shrimp (peeled, deveined, pre-cooked)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (minced)
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (2" thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute onion& garlic in 1 tablespoon each of olive oil& butter.
- Add broth, cook& stir 1 minute, then add parsley.
- Make a lengthwise slit 3/4 of the way through each steak& place 3 shrimp in each pocket.
- Add remaining oil& butter to the skillet& warm over medium heat.
- Add steaks and cook until meat reaches desired doneness (about 10 minutes for medium) turning once halfway through cooking time.