1/2 Photos of Surf and Turf Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab meat from the sea plus spinach and mushrooms from the land combine with four cheeses to make these delicious mushrooms. Use 10-12 large mushrooms for a meal or 20-24 small ones as appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 -12 large mixed mushrooms
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese spread
- 2 -4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms. Scoop out insides to form a shell.
- 2Thaw and drain spinach.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix spinach, red onions, garlic powder and olive oil.
- 4Add all four cheeses and bread crumbs. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- 5Tear crab meat into pieces. Gently fold crab into spinach and cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon into mushrooms and mound generously on top.
- 7Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Surf and Turf Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (1393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 980.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: