Recipe by freakjukebox
This is a recipe that I learned from my daddy Excuse my spelling because I am only 15. I hope you enjoy this!
- 1 (8 ounce) lobster tails
- 1 steak fillet
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, and pepper
- 1⁄4 white wine (cheep)
- 1 dash parsley
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the lobster meat out of the tail (I like to leave some of it in the tail case for presentation). Put on a pan and put half of your butter on it and half of you wine.
- Broil for about 3 to 4 minutes, depending on how you like your meat.
- With your remaining wine put it on the fillet.
- Broil the fillet to your liking.
- Sauté the tomatoes in the rest of the butter until the butter is gone.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy.