Recipe by kiwidutch
Paula Deen, everyones favorite cook make these on her camping show and we love them! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1 (20 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 3 (1 5/8 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars, split into 2
Directions See How It's Made
- Split graham cracker into 2 halves.
- On top of graham cracker squares place mini-marshmallows.
- Place under broiler for a few seconds until toasty. Remove and place 1/2 of a Hershey bar on top of marshmallow.
- The heat from the marshmallow will melt the chocolate bar.
- Place other 1/2 of graham cracker on top.
- Press lightly to flatten marshmallows.
- These may be made ahead and wrapped in plastic wrap until ready to heat and eat.