1/2 Photos of Sure Fire, No Fire S'mores Paula Deen!
Paula Deen, everyones favorite cook make these on her camping show and we love them! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split graham cracker into 2 halves.
- 2On top of graham cracker squares place mini-marshmallows.
- 3Place under broiler for a few seconds until toasty. Remove and place 1/2 of a Hershey bar on top of marshmallow.
- 4The heat from the marshmallow will melt the chocolate bar.
- 5Place other 1/2 of graham cracker on top.
- 6Press lightly to flatten marshmallows.
- 7These may be made ahead and wrapped in plastic wrap until ready to heat and eat.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sure Fire, No Fire S'mores Paula Deen!
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 70.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g