1/2 Photos of Supremely Easy Chocolate Mousse
1 hr 5 mins
Although cool whip can never take the place of whipping cream it can cut down the calories, make a very quick dessert and taste lovely as well. I served this in small dessert dishes with a very small piece of chocolate to garnish. Although I used milk chocolate, it could also be made with dark. The idea for this recipe came from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in a double boiler or carefully in the microwave.
- 2Pour the melted chocolate into the cool whip.
- 3Whisk gently until it is well combined.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Spoon into small dessert dishes and garnish with small chocolate piece.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supremely Easy Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g