1/4 Photos of Supreme Sausage Rolls
Oh so simple - with a wonderful flavor of the onion and pork - just like I remember as a child
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre Heat the oven to 220c
- 2place the sausage meat into a large mixing bowl, add half the egg, the diced onion, bread-crumbs (put in more if you feel you want the meat firmer) and seasoning, and mix well with your hands.
- 3Roll out the pastry thinly. Shape the sausage meat by taking a handful and rolling it between your hands a bit - and placing a long line across pastry.
- 4Roll up over the meat and cut the pastry to give an overlap, brush that part with a little water, roll completely, and slightly flatten.
- 5continue to do this until all the meat and pastry has been used.
- 6Cut up carefully into the desired length.
- 7Glaze the top with the rest of the beaten egg, and snip twice with a pair of kitchen scissors to vent them.
- 8Cook in hot oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- 9Wonderful for Parties, lunches, school lunch. Picnics.
- 10Lovely Hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 212.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g