1/2 Photos of Supreme Prawns
Sweet mild spicy prawns, easy to prepare and goes well with rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell prawns and slit prawns.
- 2mix all the sauces, vinegar and sherry in a bowl.
- 3Heat oil in skillet, fry ginger and garlic for 1 min and then put prawns in
- 4Pour in the mixture when prawn is almost cook.
- 5Garnish with some spring onions.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 1146.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: