Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet mild spicy prawns, easy to prepare and goes well with rice
- 600 g prawns
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Shell prawns and slit prawns.
- mix all the sauces, vinegar and sherry in a bowl.
- Heat oil in skillet, fry ginger and garlic for 1 min and then put prawns in
- Pour in the mixture when prawn is almost cook.
- Garnish with some spring onions.
Fast and good! Served over rice pasta. Extended the sauce with 1/3 cup water, and used a 340 g bag of prawns. The amount of sauce worked out great with that amount of prawns. Thanks for posting.
Yummy!! Really great, easy to make prawn dish. I used 1/4 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce, 2 tsp cider vinegar, and 2 tsps wine. Just to add a little extra sauce (we love sauce). I also left out the ginger (I didn't have any on hand). The sauce was amazing, I served it over rice with veggies on the side. I loved it just the way it was, DH thought it would have been better with some veggies added to the sauce. So next time I'm going to try that. :D :D Thanks for a great dish.