This was a recipe of Rachael Rays that I saw her make on her show ! Looked good & easy and it was! When I made it I added more spices & doubled my dressing! Thats what makes it a great recipe because it like a pizza you can add anything you want to it !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 8 fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, casing removed & cut into small dice
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese or 1 lb fresh smoked mozzarella cheese, diced
- 20 leaves fresh basil, cooked, cool under cold water, then drain
- 1 lb pasta, cook and cool, I use bowties
- 1Combine tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, mozzarella, basil & pasta in a big bowl.
- 2Whisk garlic salt,oregano or Italian seasoning, tomato paste & vinegar together.
- 3Stream in extra-virgin olive oil while continuing to whisk dressing.
- 4When oil is incorporated, pour dressing over pasta salad.
- 5Then toss salad to coat evenly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 384.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g