Kids love this salad. Makes a nice, cool summer lunch. You can leave out the olives and peppers if desired.
- 8 ounces mafalda pasta or 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 " cubes
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing (or more or less, depending on desired moistness)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing. Toss to mix well.
- Gradually pour in salad dressing. Toss to coat well.