Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip is really tasty and strongly resembles the flavor of supreme pizza! I've made it for several events and have had multiple requests for the recipe! It's a real hit!!!
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups of chopped pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) canof ripe black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, drained and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- Transfer to an 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve warm with crackers, breadsticks, and/or French bread slices.
I had this dip at a tennis party and it was outstanding. Everyone enjoyed it. It really does taste like a pizza.
This dip is fabulous!!! It takes exactly like a supreme pizza.