Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
A recipe I found in Taste of Homes Casserole book. We found it very good. We made it like the recipe listed, but I think next time we will had some pizza toppings into the mix- maybe banana peppers and sausage. Let me know if you do this and how it tastes.
- 6 ounces fettuccine
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans canned mushroom slices
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cook pasta per box instruction.
- cook hamburger and onion in skillet until done, and drain.
- stir in mushrooms, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and seasonings. mix.
- stir in drained pasta and mix.
- put in 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- top with pepperoni and cheeses.
- cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- uncover and bake 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
I am so glad you have this one here. I have that cookbook but I lost my little card with the recipe!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! And the second time we made it we added some different pizza toppings,. black olive and sausage and it was delicious!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
I saw this in the checkout line but nothing else in the book looked good, so I came on searching for this particular recipe. Thanks so much! It was FANTASTIC! We took your suggestion and added additional toppings in. MMmmm!