Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is one I make when I have guests with lots of lil ones over. Its serves at least 10 and we eat alot!! Everyone is stuffed and if you serve it with salad on the side you can easily feed 15-20.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 10 ounces rotel
- 2 cups cooked spanish rice
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 16 ounces corn
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces black olives
- Using large skillet, brown hamburger and onion in skillet until meat is browned and cooked through.
- Dice half a 2 lb. block of velveeta and add with can of rotel to meat until velveeta is melted.
- While rotel mix is melting get out your largest casserole dish, at least 13x9, bigger is better.
- Cut tortilla shells in 1/4ths and while layering dip in enchilada sauce to coat. Cook spanish rice according to pkg directions.
- Layer tortillas dipped in sauce, spanish rice, corn, rotel mix and shredded cheese until ingredients are used or casserole can hold no more.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min or until shredded cheese on top is bubbly.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and garnish with black olives. Great with simple lettuce and tomato salad! Serves 12.