Recipe by PAchefRebecca
I was in a search for a great cocoa mix that tasted very similar to the store bought kind. I tried a couple of recipes but they just weren't it. So, I combined a few of them together and came up with this! My family just thinks it is fabulous. You can substitute different flavors of pudding but we find Chocolate fudge works the best!
Top Review by pattywalnuts
I have made this several times and as a real Hot Chocolate lover, I find this really good. It is easy to make and great for gifts too. I put everything in my food processor and it comes out perfect. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir together with a wire whisk.
- Place mix in a sifter and sift to make a really fine powder.
- This really make sure everything is really combined.
- Store in a sealed container.
- Add 1/2 cup of mix to an 8oz.
- mug and fill with hot water.
- Add more or less mix depending on your taste.