Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was in a search for a great cocoa mix that tasted very similar to the store bought kind. I tried a couple of recipes but they just weren't it. So, I combined a few of them together and came up with this! My family just thinks it is fabulous. You can substitute different flavors of pudding but we find Chocolate fudge works the best!
- Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir together with a wire whisk.
- Place mix in a sifter and sift to make a really fine powder.
- This really make sure everything is really combined.
- Store in a sealed container.
- Add 1/2 cup of mix to an 8oz.
- mug and fill with hot water.
- Add more or less mix depending on your taste.