I was in a search for a great cocoa mix that tasted very similar to the store bought kind. I tried a couple of recipes but they just weren't it. So, I combined a few of them together and came up with this! My family just thinks it is fabulous. You can substitute different flavors of pudding but we find Chocolate fudge works the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Stir together with a wire whisk.
- 3Place mix in a sifter and sift to make a really fine powder.
- 4This really make sure everything is really combined.
- 5Store in a sealed container.
- 6Add 1/2 cup of mix to an 8oz.
- 7mug and fill with hot water.
- 8Add more or less mix depending on your taste.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Cocoa Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3773.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 4352.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 707.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.0 g
- Sugars 652.2 g
- Protein 189.7 g