Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was in a search for a great cocoa mix that tasted very similar to the store bought kind. I tried a couple of recipes but they just weren't it. So, I combined a few of them together and came up with this! My family just thinks it is fabulous. You can substitute different flavors of pudding but we find Chocolate fudge works the best!
- Place all ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir together with a wire whisk.
- Place mix in a sifter and sift to make a really fine powder.
- This really make sure everything is really combined.
- Store in a sealed container.
- Add 1/2 cup of mix to an 8oz.
- mug and fill with hot water.
- Add more or less mix depending on your taste.
I have made this several times and as a real Hot Chocolate lover, I find this really good. It is easy to make and great for gifts too. I put everything in my food processor and it comes out perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Very tasty cocoa mix, and it dissolves nicely too. I put mine through my food processor as another reviewer suggested. I prefer only using 1/3 or even 1/4 cup of the mix per mug. Thank you for the recipe. :)
Love it soooo yummy. Used hazelnut nondairy creamer and added chocolate chips for a nutella-like flavor. I'm sure this will be a great gift!