Recipe by michEgan
Here is a wonderful unique way to serve chicken alittle differently. They are wonderful. Serve with a chicken gravy if you like, or just plain.
Top Review by Marsha D.
We loved these! I didnt have any water chestnuts so I used chopped celery and alittle onion for the crunchy taste that the water chestnuts would of given. I also added a dash of dillweed to kinda give it the pickle taste like the chicken salad I make for us and I added a tablespoon of mayonnaise to make it alittle more creamier. It was really good! I made some homemade chicken gravy to serve with the bite. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup diced and drained water chestnut
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Lay out the cresent rolls and pat each one thin.
- Put chicken filling into each triangle and gather up the edges and seal well.
- Bake onto a ungreased cookie sheet 350 degrees for 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- Watch closely so they do not burn.
- Serve with a gravy or just eat plain.