1/2 Photos of Supreme Avocado Dip
This dish is so tasty that every time I bring it to a party, people always ask for the recipe and I end up scribbling it on napkins. Now I can just tell them to visit recipe zaar! NOT your typical quacamole dip! The prep time on this is high because of the chopping involved, but really it just takes seconds to throw it together. This dip can be prepared up to 5 hours ahead, but garnishes should be added at the last minute- (chopped before hand and stored individualy in the fridge). I prefer the toppings mixed together around the top because the flavors mix better, but the way it was taught to me was to do the fancier topping rings as stated below. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the avacados and lime juice in a bowl, season with the salt.
- 2Place Avacado mash on a round or oval platter and smooth out in an even layer.
- 3Stir the sourcream, mayo, and dip mix together in a bowl.
- 4Spread ranch mix over the avacados, being sure to cover them completely.
- 5Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill for one to five hours.
- 6Prepare toppings and set aside (or in the fridge) until just before ready to serve.
- 7Take Platter out of the fridge, remove plastic wrap and sprinkle with toppings. (If you want to make it look more elegant, you can do progressive rings of toppings, starting with the tomatoes on the outside edge and getting progressively smaller with scallions, cheese, olives, jalapenos, and then cilantro).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Avocado Dip
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.6
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix