Recipe by jas kaur
this is an overnight treatment or u cud call it a quick pedicure effect thing works really well !!!
- 2 tablespoons petroleum jelly (vaseline)
- 1 tablespoon glycerine
- hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- dip a towel in hot water and rub ur feet with it
- you could also use an exfoliating scrub on your feet just to make sure all dead skin is removed wash and dry feet well with a towel if using a srub .
- mix vaseline and glycerin well.
- smear onto ur feet n rub well rubbing in between toe spaces as well
- wear socks overnight and voila in the morning you wud have supple looking feet.
- apply a nice nail paint ur feet wud look great.