- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄4 cups medium-hot salsa (about 12 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 -6 flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10 inch skillet, mix black beans, salsa and water.
- Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring often.
- Break eggs one at a time and slip gently into skillet on top of the bean mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover skillet and simmer 5 minutes or until egg whites are firm and yolks are cooked to desired firmness.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of eggs and serve with warm flour tortillas.