Recipe by Printessa
A great twist on an american favorit... I use to love BLT's growing up and now I have found an even healthier alternative to specially if you use fat free low carb. tortillas. It will shure to please...
- 10 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups lettuce leaves, hand torn into bit-size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced into rings cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 lb turkey breast, thinly sliced and chopped, from deli
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together bacon crumbles, leaf lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomato, red onion, chopped turkey breast, and ranch dressing.
- Spread one-sixth of bacon mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold up bottom third of each tortilla; roll up to form cone shape with folded end at bottom.