Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this all the time to satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthy manor
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 star fruit, chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 green apples, diced
- 1 cup pomegranite seeds
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup honeydew melon
- 2 chopped plums
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1⁄3 cup cherry pomegranite juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Put all fruits in a large bowl.
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup powwdered Sugar, rice milk and juices.
- Mix dressing in with fruit until well combined.
- seve chilled.