Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray. I subbed anchovy paste for the anchovies.
- 2 canned anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Using a food processor mix anchovies, garlic,lemon juice,chicken brothe and mustard into a paste.
- Add the mayonnaise and parmesan.
- With the machine on, slowly pour in the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This was very good - turned out nice and creamy. I used it in a Chicken Caesar Pasta Recipe but next time look forward to using it for Caesar Salad. Thanks for sharing!