Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great snack for a busy or active day. Thanks to Charlotte Skiles of Eat in Peace Wellness Consulting
- 1⁄2 sunflower seed butter
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil, slightly melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup freshly ground flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup high quality whey protein (Standard Process, BioPure , Garden of Life)
- 6 tablespoons cocoa or 6 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- In separate bowls combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, mixing by hand.
- Press into a small buttered pan and refrigerate or freeze.