Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich, hot, sweet, and yummy-- adapted from Food & Wine magazine. Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson created this ultrarich hot chocolate topped with coconut cream for his partner Bobby Stuckey's wife, Danette, who has a sweet tooth.
- In a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk and sugar and heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar; keep warm. In a medium saucepan, combine the cream and whole milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate chips and remove from the heat.
- Let stand, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted; whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into 8 mugs and spoon some of the coconut milk on top.
- Garnish with the marshmallows and serve.