Recipe by 80sguy
Originally came from the book "Superman, Serial to Cereal" by Gary Grossman. The recipe is based on the TV Series The Adventures of Superman, starring George Reeves.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely grated sweet chocolate
- 1 cup corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Blend in beaten egg.
- Blend in flour 1/2 cup at a time.
- Add soda dissolved in a tablespoon hot water.
- Add grated chocolate and corn flakes.
- Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from sheet and cool on cake rack.