Recipe by Shasha
This is the first recipe I've ever submitted, so hope you like it! It is a wonderful and ridiculously easy pasta recipe. You can add more garlic, and serve it with garlic bread for the garlic lovers like me!
Top Review by JustJanS
Very quick and tasty, just the thing for a cold winters night (well it's winter tomorrow!). Had this over penne pasta, with a chardonnay. Used fresh mushrooms and a bit more garlic. Yum, yum.
- 100 g bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (383 g) can cream (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 can sliced mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 kg spaghetti noodles
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Fry bacon until golden.
- Set aside.
- Saute garlic in bacon grease until slightly browned.
- Add parsley and saute for 1 minute.
- Add in cream and mushrooms.
- Stir until heated through.
- Add in half of the bacon.
- Toss in cooked noodles.
- Top with the rest of the bacon and parmesan cheese.