Recipe by -------
This is one of the best seafood recipes ever.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Delicious combination of flavors! Loved the lemon with the shrimp. I didn't change a thing in the recipe, but did use more lemon as I love it. It was awesome! I had along with Lemon Rice and it was a great combination! Thank you for posting Kyle, and I really enjoyed it! Will be making again sometime soon. Made for Spring PAC 08.
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, split
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- lemon, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell shrimp, leaving tail segment.
- Butterfly shrimp & remove vein.
- Wash under cold water & pat dry.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Melt butter in shallow dish that is large enough to hold shrimp in 1 layer.
- DO NOT let butter brown.
- Stir in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, & shrimp, turning until they are cocated with sauce.
- Broil 3 - 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn over & broil 5 minutes more or until lightly browned.
- DO NOT overcook.
- Sprinkle with parsley & garnish with lemon quarters.