1/1 Photo of Superfruit Smoothie
My absolute favorite smoothie - banana, kiwi, mango, peach, and clementine! When fresh fruit is in season, I like to play around with different combinations, but this is the one that I make the most. Not only does it taste absolutely amazing, but it is loaded with natural nutrition too; Vitamins B & C, potassium, dietary fiber, omega-3 F.A.s, antioxidants, calcium...much more wholesome (and yummier!) than a vitamin pill in my opinion. And because of the fiber and protein, it is filling enough to be a hearty snack or a meal substitute. Before you get too excited, a quick word of warning about the kiwi - if you eat too much at once it can make your mouth feel tingly and raw (yes... I've had this happen. I can't help myself!) I hope you like this smoothie as much as I do! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -7 ice cubes
- 4 ounces yellow cling peaches or 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 bananas, frozen, peeled, and sliced
- 1 kiwi, cut in half and peeled
- 1 mangoes, peeled and diced or 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 clementines (pick one that isn't acidic or sour) or 1 small orange, juiced (pick one that isn't acidic or sour)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt (without artificial sweeteners)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1Put ice cubes into blender and crush thoroughly.
- 2Tips - I use my food processor for better results. Store bought ice will also crush better (smaller bits) since it is not as dense and has more cracks than homemade ice.
- 3Drain out most of the liquid from the peaches and then add then to the blender (obviously leave in more of the syrup if you want it sweeter).
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- 5Add a small amount of honey, sugar, or vanilla extract if it is not sweet enough for you (especially if your fruit wasn't fully ripened).
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Superfruit Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g