1/1 Photo of Superfood Salad With Moroccan Dressing
This looks both super healthy and super tasty. I am always in the need of healthy recipes so when I saw it in a back issue of Olive magazine I decided to put it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small beetroots, raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into small sticks
- 7 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
- 7 ounces couscous
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss the beetroot with 1 tbsp olive oil and season.
- 3Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 4Cool, then peel and cut into cubes.
- 5Steam the carrots and broccoli until just tender, about 4 minutes, then refresh in very cold water and drain.
- 6Put the couscous in a large bowl and pour over 5 fluid ounces boiling water.
- 7Cover for 10 minutes then fluff up with a fork.
- 8Whisk together the dressing ingredients and season.
- 9Put the couscous into a serving dish, sit the vegetables on top and pour over the dressing.
- 10Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Superfood Salad With Moroccan Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g