Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Well, at least that is what my youngest kid called it. Serve this with fruit, graham cracker sticks or if you are really daring, I had some on the end of cheese straws. Very easy and will certainly impress your guests. This does have to chill 2 hours before serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Process cream cheese, strawberries, sugar, sour cream, liqueur and vanilla in a blender or food processor until very smooth.
- Pour into bowl.
- Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
This is a very quick and easy recipe! I added a little extra sugar, because the dip was a little sour without. Perhaps the strawberries I used weren't quite sweet enough.