Recipe by smith12880
Fall off the bone ribs that have a sweet but spicy flavor. Overall easy to make, majority of the work done ahead of time and then just let them cook away on the barbe'. Got this recipe from a friend about 30 years ago and have kept it for all this time cause it is the best flavor I've ever had.
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs baby back pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup white Karo syrup
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (crushed or finely diced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Marinate by combining all the ingredience together - Pour over the ribs and marinate at least one day -- overnight is perfect.
- Next day sear ribs on barbe until very brown, place them in a large pan and pour the remaining marinade over the ribs and cover with foil. Cook pan directly on barbe for approximately 45 minutes to one hour removing the foil for about the last 15 - 20 minutes.
- Then just enjoy!