Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
If you've never stir fried sprouts before, then dust off that wok and get to it! Tnis is a superb way to handle Brussels sprouts, crisp, tender and tasty!!!
- Heat your wok over high heat until very hot, add the olive oil and swirl around once.
- Now add the garlic and stir fry for a few seconds to scent the oil.
- Immediately tip in the sprouts (before the garlic has a chance to burn) and stir fry constantly for about 4 minutes until the sprouts are cooked-you are aiming for tenderness with a residual crunch.
- Stir in the sun dried tomato strips, the lemon zest and lemon juice to taste; then stir fry for a final 30 seconds or so.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
This is so yummy with the sun-dried tomatoes. It adds so much of flavor. I used only 1 tbs of lemon juice. I had everything ready to add at each step. Very easy to do. Thanks Tasty Tidbits :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game