Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great little recipe. I came up with this on a night that I needed to have dinner be something relatively easy. You can even split this up, bake it, and freeze part of it for a night that you need something quick.
- 1 (8 ounce) package smoked black pepper white cheddar cheese, shredded (Tillamook)
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 eggs
- 6 -8 tablespoons ketchup, in bottle to drizzle
- Combine everything except for the ketchup, and mix well.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish and flatten out into half an oval shape.
- Drizzle ketchup over top.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour and 15-25 minutes.