Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet, garlic flavoured baste. This recipe came from a client of mine, Cheri, and she got it from a friend of hers...?One of the best sauces I have had.
- 1 bottle kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄3 bottle VH dry garlic sauce for spareribs
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Heat& stir until well blended.
- Cook ribs as you have always done, then 10 minutes before you think they are ready to serve,Brush on the warm sauce.
- You can baste as often as you wish, but do not cook any longer than 10 minutes, with the"baste" on them.
- Extra sauce can be used as a dip.
- I would think this sauce could be used for Chicken too, I have not tried that method.
- Personally, I would Add:1 tablespoon chopped garlic, to the saucepan, when heating all the ingredients.
- (I do like garlic).