1/2 Photos of Super Yummy Top Round Roast and Potatoes
3 hrs 5 mins
I found this recipe while browsing for roast recipes the other day. This delicious and EASY recipe had my family asking for THIRDS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the heck out of (or stab, as I did) the roast. Place unseasoned roast in deep baking dish.
- 2Quarter potatoes and place all around roast (do not peel).
- 3Sprinkle golden onion soup mix all over roast and potatoes.
- 4Add cola and cover loosely with foil.
- 5Bake at 300 degrees for 3-4 hours. Let sit 15 mins before slicing (against the grain). Spoon juices from pan over slices of beef.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Yummy Top Round Roast and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 54.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton golden onion soup mix