Recipe by faroutmom
I found this recipe while browsing for roast recipes the other day. This delicious and EASY recipe had my family asking for THIRDS!
- 2 -3 lbs top round roast
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola (or cherry cola)
- 4 -6 medium sized potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton golden onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the heck out of (or stab, as I did) the roast. Place unseasoned roast in deep baking dish.
- Quarter potatoes and place all around roast (do not peel).
- Sprinkle golden onion soup mix all over roast and potatoes.
- Add cola and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 3-4 hours. Let sit 15 mins before slicing (against the grain). Spoon juices from pan over slices of beef.