Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom made this growing up and it was always a favorite. Now it is a favorite for my family and I get requests for it all the time. Very easy, very fast and very good!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 bag dorritos corn chips, of choice
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shreaded cheese (cheddar or taco best)
- Italian salad dressing
- chopped tomato (optional)
- 1⁄2 can corn (optional)
- Brown hamburger in skillet then drain off grease.
- Put hamburger back into pan and add taco season,as directed.
- Remove from heat and let cool while prepping salad.
- Wash lettuce and tear into pieces and remove excess water.
- Add cheese, crush dorritos and add.
- Add meat and other optional ingredients.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.