Recipe by cnelsongoens
From mom's recipes - don't know where it is from, but it makes a very yummy chocolate chip cookie just like the title says
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2⁄3 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together - butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg, mix well.
- In separate bowl mix together flour, salt, and soda.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet approximately 3" apart.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes (at high altitude).
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.