Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip came from a friends friend. This is the best guacamole dip I've ever had and when trying to recreate it at home it never worked out. I finally got the recipe and here it is to share with the world. Thanks Brook for giving this recipe to our friend Jen.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- All of the ingredient amounts can be adjusted to suit your tastes, but don't put more than 1/2 cup mayo or 1/2 cup lemon juice inches.
- Mash up avocado to just small chunks that are barely visible.
- Add mayo, lemon juice, paprika and stir.
- Chop up onion, tomato and garlic into very small diced pieces. This could also be done in a food processor.
- Add to avocado mix and stir well.
- To keep from browning while waiting, I flatten the top and put cling wrap directly onto the guacamole so that air can't access it.