Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I put this in the crock pot before work sometimes. Its nice to know there is a hot meal waiting for you at home. After a busy day, its a welcome treat! I used a boneless pork loin roast but any cut will probably do. At the end, take some of the liquid and make a home made gravy to complete it. Then all you need is a loaf of crusty bread and VIOLA!!! Dinner
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 medium white onion, cut in 8ths
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 5 celery ribs, cut in 3 inch pieces
- 1 cup baby carrots, whole
- 2 small yukon gold potatoes, 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- Put all ingredients into the crock pot.
- turn on low and cook for 8 hours.
Very good! Only 4 stars because it was done in 5 hours, instead of the 8. I used Herbes de Provence instead of the Italian seasoning, and no thyme (since it's already in the Herbes) and apple juice instead of the wine. I will be making this again. Thanks!
This was okay- not what I was hoping for as it turned out too much like pulled ork..
Very tasty,smelled so good cooking.I cooked my potatoes seperate as a preference.Will make again.