Recipe by Cat Loving Cook
This is THE best side dish to serve with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9 cake pan with no-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the casserole is cooked through and golden.