1/4 Photos of Super Yummy Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 20 mins
This is so good, tender chicken and vegetables, a creamy sauce, and a crunchy golden brown biscuit like topping... I got this recipe from my aunt and though theres alot of chicken pot pie recipes on here, i havent seen this one... i baked it for around an hour.... i can't believe it took that long but it did... just trust your judgement on how long to bake it...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chicken or 5 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1Lay chicken in bottom of 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- 2Heat vegetables and cream of chicken soup in microwave until vegetables are warm.
- 3Spread vegetable mixture on top of chicken.
- 4Combine bisquick, butter, mayonnasie, and chicken broth.
- 5Stir just until combined.
- 6Pour over chicken and spread to evenly distribute.
- 7Bake at 350 till the topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Yummy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 1035.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g