Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
i make these nachos every time i have my sisters spend the night after a big party at my house. i first made this recipe after a summer chili cook off where we had everything on hand leftover & decided to throw it all together for breakfast. its almost like a chili cheese omelet cept way better with the crunchy chips!!
- 8 cups tortilla chips
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 3 cups chili
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced (optional)
- heat beans til hot while scrambling eggs.
- spread about 2 cups tortilla chips on each persons plate and top with scrambled eggs, chili, cheese and optional items.
- its that easy.