Recipe by txangelcake
This should be named super easy. You can really use any fruit you want and mix it up a little, it will always come out great. You can also use sugar substitute to lighten it up. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream for a perfect treat. You can add more or less of cinnamon and apples to taste.
- 6 cups sliced apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add apples and coat well.
- Add apple mixture to large saucepan and cook until tender.
- Pour apples into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sift Cake mix over top of the apples.
- Slice 2 sticks of margarine over top of Cake mix.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over top.
- Put into oven preheated to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour.